WordPress Free Translation Plugins – The aim of developing a web site is to achieve to an audience. If you wish to achieve to individuals who speak different languages then you must have a multilingual website. WordPress translation plugins assist you in making a multilingual website using WordPress.
We will take a look at among the best free and premium WordPress translation plugins.
Free Translation Plugins
If you’re getting your blog or simply beginning having a website without planning much investment, you’ll be able to use free WordPress translation plugins. These plugins can help you operate a multilingual website free of charge. You will find limitations to you skill having a free wordpress plugin. You are able to certainly find out if a totally free wordpress plugin meets your unique needs before switching to some premium translation wordpress plugin.
Polylang is a well-liked WordPress translation wordpress plugin that enables you to produce a bilingual or multilingual WordPress site. It’s greater than 500,000 active installations. Polylang works together with WordPress 4.7 or greater.
- You are able to define the word what for each one of the posts, pages, groups and tags individually
- Translation of a post is optional
- There’s no-limit on the amount of languages you should use
- Supports RTL language scripts
- Instantly downloads and updates WordPress language packs
- You are able to translate posts, pages, media, groups, publish tags, menus, widgets, etc.
- Supports custom post types, custom taxonomies, sticky posts, publish formats, RSS and all sorts of default WordPress widgets
- You can set language by content
- Language can be set by the language code in URL
- You can use different subdomain or domain per language
- Instantly copies metas like groups, publish tags, etc. when adding a brand new translation
- Customizable language switcher
How to download Polylang?
This is actually the link for Polylang in the official WordPress plugin Repository.
2. Loco Translate
Loco Translate is possibly probably the most downloaded free WordPress translation wordpress plugin. It’s greater than 900,000 active installations. It really works with WordPress 4.1 or greater. You’ll need PHP Version 5.2.4 or greater to operate Loco Translate in your WordPress site.
- You may create and modify language files from your theme or wordpress plugin.
- You are able to extract translatable strings in the source code
- Features native MO file compilation
- No need for Gettext on your system
- PO features like comments, references, and plural forms are supported
How to get Loco Translate?
Here is the original link for Loco Translate from the Official WordPress Plugin Repository.
3. Gtranslate Free
Gtranslate is common as reasonably limited translation company. Additionally they a totally free wordpress plugin in WordPress wordpress plugin directory. It’s greater than 100,000 active installations. The wordpress plugin works together with WordPress 2.8.1 or greater.
- The wordpress plugin uses Google Translate automatic translation company
- Around 103 languages available
- Hides Google top frame after translation
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Translation for posts, pages, groups, tags, menus, widgets, styles and plugins
- Support for Right to left languages
- Google Language translator widget
- Auto-switch language based on browser settings
- Multiple styles available including dropdown, Flags, Flags with dropdown, Flags with language name, Flags with Language codes, Globe, popup amongst others
- Floating language selector
- Supports WooCommerce shop translation
How to get Gtranslate Free version?
Here is the link for Gtranslate in the Official WordPress plugin directory.
Transposh wordpress plugin combines two translation features in a single offering: automatic translation and human translation contributed by users. It really works with WordPress 3.8 or greater. It’s greater than 20,000 active installations.
- Provides support for any language
- Includes RTL/LTR layouts
- Drag and drop interface for viewing translatable languages
- Widget options for appearances
- No need for .op/.mo files for translation of external plugins
- Automatic translation for all content including comments
- You can use Google, Bing, Yandex, Apertium translation backends
- More than 117 languages supported
How to download Transposh?
This is actually the link for Transposh in the Official WordPress wordpress plugin repository.
5. Lingotek Translation
Lingotek translation offers cloud based localization and translation for WordPress. It aims to simplify the entire process of creating and looking after multilingual websites. It’s greater than 20,000 active installations. The wordpress plugin works together with WordPress 3.8 or greater.
- Machine, professional, and community translation services
- Translation profiles for administrators
- Categorize content by its relative value
- You can associate each content type with a Translation profile
- You can use your own translation agency
- Automated file transfer between WordPress and Lingotek
- You can use Lingotek’s professional translation services
- It’s good for do-it-yourself translation projects
- You can use as many languages you want
How to download Lingotek Translation?
This is actually the link for Lingotek Translation in the official WordPress plugin Repository.