Previously month the earth has taken a turn because of Covid-19 and also the actions come to fight this pandemic. With social isolation, quarantine and all sorts of physical stores using their doorways closed you’ve seen a larger increase in e-commerce sales around the globe.
What is a steady trend already keeps growing faster than ever before escalating more than 100% previously thirty days in a number of groups. (Source: Aciworldwide)
Everyday increasingly more individuals are using online retailers when they were young to day shopping, a pattern that’s most likely not going disappear in the near future.
After this trend, shop proprietors from all kinds of business happen to be hunting to find the best solution for his or her online retailers.
As being a WordPress and WooCommerce expert, I’m a little biased :), but without a doubt why I believe WooCommerce is the greatest solution for e-commerce in 2020. – WooCommerce the best solution for eCommerce in 2020
- Low startup cost, free and open-source much like WordPress
- Easy To Use, produced using the user in your mind, every configuration aims to become easy and simple to make use of
- All fundamental features have the freedom, limitless products, limitless orders, payment gateway plugins, fundamental reporting are free features you’ll get in WooCommerce
- Huge users list, enabling you to locate fairly easily plenty of tutorials and guides online
- Simple to customize, you will find countless plugins on free and compensated repositories
- Extensible and free, should you can’t look for a wordpress plugin to suit your needs or else you take some custom changes, you are able to employ a developer to produce a custom solution.
Learn more: WordPress REST API custom endpoint pagination
For instructions in how you can setup your WooCommerce shop, you are able to stick to the official documentation in – WooCommerce the best solution for eCommerce in 2020.
Learn more about how to setup new woocommerce store.
Don’t understand how to solve a particular issue or you’re requiring a custom feature built?